Thursday, May 27, 2010

Waiting On The Doctor

I am waiting to see the Doctor for my followup visit after having a TIA. This is my first visit and after filling out all the paperwork I understand why we need reform in the medical field. With computers and the ability to interact I can't seem to understand why they just can't reach out and get all the records from all the other places that I had to fill out the information. On well I guess some would say they are happy "big brother" is not holding all that information out there. As I wait I have noticed that I have become one of the 'older ones' in the waiting room. I am quickly becoming a senior. While I am sure this will be just the beginning, I was hoping to hold this day off. Now I understand how my mother felt as she waited. I also have gained a more keen incite about aging from a "much older man" who was also waiting to be seen. This experience might just be much better than what the Doctor will be able to tell me. Well more about that later. It sucks getting old and it doesn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment